Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wicked cool stuff

So, I've been pretty good lately :-) yesterday there was horrid wind, litterally blowing power lines down, our power was out from about 7:30pm-1:30am. Anyway, Just recently I got some awesome stuff! :-P Including tiny airplane that barely works,(nicknamed "peice'o crud") HUGE diamond that makes me so happy to own! lol, it cost $8 at walgreens. And me being the cheap-o I always am was looking in the reject slots of change machines, and long behold ) found $1.80 in canadian, a 1957 spanish(I think) 5 ptas coin, and a 1912 US penny!!! It amazes me any of these are still hangin' around in people's pockets!!! WOW!!!!! what fun :-) In the past I've found a 1943 steel penny(made out of steel because the war effort needed copper) in the same manor.. Which was awesome :-) Anyway, here's some pictures!
The circuitry on the airplane is from a Airhogs "nano hawk" I tore to shreds :-P as is the motor system and battery and rudder control... But this stuff is so awesome! yay!

Love,
 ~Bennnnny!~

P.S. check out http://bensonwheel.blogspot.com and links there-in :-) I'm one of the bens

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Wow! It sure is amazing what you can find in those change machine slots! ^_^ (And I do know some from experiance (though I never found anything quite as cool as that stuff)...)