Thursday, February 5, 2009

News, of silly and lonely life of Ben!

So yes, I believe my life somewhat silly, I live all alone out here with little more than an evil chicken for company(they go for the head, it's scary) Thusly, I shalt distract myself with my skills until help arrives! I still attend a unicycle club weekly, which is also sort of mixed to juggling, and has high ceilings to juggle in. I've been learning the Impossible Wheel, I device probably made up to make riding a wheelbarrow easier, only the person who did it was drunk so removed the legs... My records on this thing are maybe 50 feet across the floor, unasisted completely. I've also been working on the skill of juggling 4 pins, which is a BIG heap harder than 3. As for unicycling, well, I've been getting a consistant one-footed backwards AND I can do unicycling tricks while juggling, such as idles, one-footed ride, wheel-walking, backwards :-) My skill progression has slowed due to winter(duh), but I am progressing slowly! Gymnastics class (which happens in.. oh, 11 hours) has been going good, the teacher's hilarious :-P And I can now do a double-leg on sprung floor. Now, I mentioned help arriving, it will do so tomorrow in the form of a very cute (and smallish :-P)17 year old girl, her sister, and they're parents :-) (If you're desperately trying to tell me something, wait until sunday night, seriously I'll be "busy")
NOW, Some PhotoGraphs! And MayBe A ViDeo! I Love ImProPer CaPitAliZaTion!
<--an impossible wheel

No comments: