Friday, June 19, 2009

(*off key singing*) ooOOOoOO..

<---Thusly is my guitar
I used to build small skateboards!
to ride with one's fing-GERs,
but then I got slightly bored!
and thusly... built and electric guitar!
So THUUUssLEE, I can solve a rubik's cube in 110 seconds!
this DOOOeeSN'T make sense, or even rhyme!
it's just the MOOOOOd I'm iNNN! Don't even ask why!
I'm waaiting, for someone to like me!
But 'till then I'll memorize pi.. 3.14159265358979!
Here's some pictures! arrr!
Nose-balancing in NY
My current puzzle collection, consisting of 3x3 unknown brand, 2 3x3 dollar store cheap ones, one blind cube (named "Blin Io", has textures so can be solved blindly) homemade 2x1x1 :P:P "Square-1", and a broken Rubik's revenge 4x4. Soon to be joined by a East-Sheen brand 2x2 cube, 4x4 cube, and 5x5.
My little guitar amp, 10$ at amature radio festival. Not bad, comes with distortion :P
Oh SNAP! I'm on fire! just kidding, I meant to do it :P:P


Love,
~Bennnnny



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nackte Weiber

sexchat

amateure sex